Parenting is Heart Work
Monday Evenings, 7 – 8:30pm | 9 Week Study
Join us for an Online Parenting Class based on the book by the National Center for Biblical Parenting.
All families have been having lots of “together” time & you are probably identifying areas that could use improvement. Together we will discuss and gain practical steps to:
- Improve cooperation
- Give instructions that are actually followed
- Help kids calm down and take responsibility for their actions
- Consequences that work
- Discover heart change vs behavior modification
- Taking a break vs. a timeout
- Internally motivated kids
- Apologizing and moving forward
- Crafting a family mission statement
If you have kids or grandkids ages 3 – 17, this class will help!!
This will be taught over Zoom with video & class discussion.
We’ll also try to record all sessions to be accessible for all registrants.
Questions: Pastor Elaine Miller – [email protected]